Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bye Bye Shaggy Hair Look

Before Hair CutAfter Hair Cut


Well I'm sad to say I honestly miss Owen's shaggy hair look! For those of you that haven't noticed his hair was getting quite long because as his personal hairdresser for the past 23 months I realized I have no talent and so months back I refused to keep trying and vowed to never personally cut his hair again. Well it just so happens that I have a dear friend that's a hairdresser and on our Friday Night Date Night with the Timmerman's we had Abby give Owen a much needed haircut. She even brought her sweet little hair robe from when she was little! So we popped in Owen's favorite movie Cars and away she cut, doing a fantastic job might I add! But I was still sad, because the short hair do made him look like a big boy and I didn't much like that. I miss the messy shaggy look. :(

No comments: