Wednesday, September 24, 2008

30/30


Well, how many people can say they were 30 wks. pregnant on their 30th birthday! Here's a belly shot per the request of a friend, thought you might like 2 see my belly from my view! Well lots of folks went into making my 30th bday special. I guess it started last night when my friend Keri surprised me @ lifegroup with a cake. Then, today started out with birthday cards from Paul and Owen. Couldn't make out what all Owen wrote in his card, but it totally brought a smile 2 my face. By the way he turns 2 Sunday! Then lots of phone calls and texts from friends/family. Off 2 the OB to hear my 2nd little man's heart beat, his birthday wishes 2 me I guess. And then 2 Golden Moon where a dear friend treated me 2 lunch. Grabbed last minute things 4 Owen's bday party this weekend and then headed 2 KDO 2 pick my little man up. Arrived home to a sweet lady delivering flowers from my husband. Which she made my day as well because she commented on how she loved my front porch and all my plants. Oh, my sweet husband contributed cash 2 my camera fund....as did other family members. I'm an aspiring photographer. Not really just love catching neat shots of things and people i love. Then cooked my family dinner, bathed little man, and he's in his bed 4 the night. Paul and I have 2 wait till this Friday night 2 celebrate over a meal when his folks come in who so graciously accepted his request 2 watch little man while we enjoy a meal in peace! Well that about sums up this monumental 30th birthday. Special thanks 2 all my pals that made it all it was.

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Sure sounds like it :)
Love the beans

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had a good one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!