Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let the Games Begin...



so, I'm officially 37 weeks tomorrow and have 2 wait till friday for my next checkup which i'm really anxious to see whether it's same-0 same-0 or if there's been any change. this may all be too much information but hey, only those closest 2 me ought 2 be reading this anyways. but when pg and i went in last wednesday 4 my 36 wk. checkup i was informed i was already dilated to a 1 and 30% effaced. i know, i know, big deal...you can be dilated to a 1 for months. regardless i was excited seeing how when i had owen i was induced with no signs that my body was preparing itself 4 labor as God intended. so this is all new to me! long story short i had an emergency c-section with owen and am attempting a VBAC with baby boy gray #2. so paul and i would really appreciate your prayers. we have a peace about it, but there are some potential risks and we are so TRUSTING GOD for a glorious delivery day and delivery that we didn't get with our sweet boy owen.

also, if u think of it i'm going with my mom this wednesday 4 her to have another biopsy of her thyroid. she'd appreciate your prayers.

i know blogs without pics are boring...so rest assured in few weeks when i have a new wee tot i will quit making posts without pics. :)

3 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

so exciting!
i can't wait!!!!!
you will have to give me details on your birth story, i'm very interested in the whole vbac process.
love ya girl.
still no name????????

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

3 more weeks! I am sooooooo excited to meet mr. gray #3. And to hear what his name is. I'll be praying for your delivery for sure!

Kari and Justin said...

Yay!! You picked a name! I love it!