Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the boys...




so the highlight of my day today was removing my toe nail polish from my toes, and trust me it was way past time. i call that a successful day...that i found the time 2 do so. can i get an amen from all my mom's of 2+ out there! and i got in some good levi time while big bro owen was @ kidz day out. and i managed to snap a few pics of levi which i did such a better job @ when owen was little. oh, and can't forget a few pics of big bro and little bro being so sweet. i'm sure those moments will be limited in the future. :)

sorry i haven't been great @ blogging or even staying up 2 date on all my pals blogs, i will eventually join the land of the living!

5 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Cassy he is so cute! He looks so different already. I would love to come see him again and you of course!

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

he's adorable!!!
and even though i only have one kiddo- i can still say amen to a successful day.
i remember those first few weeks, getting to brush my teeth was the most amazing thing ever.
miss you guys!!!

Stephanie, Daneel, Avalon & Julie said...

I love the picture of the two of them together. I think you're doing great. I'm still trying to get used to one and I have a whole new admiration for moms of two or more!

Lindsay said...

Oh please don't dress him up like that again. He looks too big already! Love the pic with Lil O and his big bright eyes. Your boys are so cute...but you already knew that.

teamwilhite said...

AMAZING CUTENESS!!!