Wednesday, December 16, 2009

laundry unfolded...kitchen a mess...things 2 be done. yet i find myself deep in thought today, overwhelmed with sadness.

have i hugged my boys enough today, have i affirmed paul enough lately, have i highlighted all his greatness recently, praised his amazing love 4 his kids...the amount of time he spends playing and loving on them. the joy he's brought into my life, the fun we've had...the years i've enjoyed his company...partnership...his companionship. have i reminded him lately how truly greatful i am that he works so hard so i can savor every moment @ home with our boys. this week have i told him how truly blessed i am that he has a heart 4 God. that our boys are so blessed to have an amazing role model.

as i heard the news today of a friend/my pastor from college....i am saddened...challenged really. to love deeper, greater...more intentional.

thank you matt.

http://fm.thevillagechurch.net/blog/pastors/

3 comments:

April :) said...

Good message for us all to love more. Thanks for this post. Its reminder to me to love my family more even when the days are rough. love you guys :)

alicia kristine said...

I just found your blog through April's who I see just posted... I don't know you that well Cassie~ I do know what it is like to watch a family you love go through something like this... My Mom's husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor 7 years ago... his quality of life is different but after 2 surgeries & natural remedies he has ups and downs... however~ God has used this journey to touch us all~ we have all been reminded to love more deeply... to speak our words with intent... beautiful post sister~ and I mean sister~ for we are a family...

The Gray Gang said...

thanks alicia. appreciated.